Instructions for Ordering A Masonic License Plate
The charities of The Grand Lodge of the State of Louisiana, F&AM receive 100% of the extra fee charged for this license plate, you do not loose any equity in your current plate, and this will be good public exposure for Freemasonry.
All of the ordering information is available from the computer, or you may go to your local Office of Motor Vehicles to purchase.
- Go to the Louisiana Office of Motor Vehicles ExpressLane website – omv.dps.state.la.us
- Under “Vehicle Services”
- Click on: “Special Plates”
- Click: Continue
- Enter the License Plate number you are replacing
- Click: Submit
- Under “Select One”, scroll down to Organization/Service
- Continue down and “click” on Grand Lodge
- Click on: “Ordering Details”
- Click on: “Order Form”
Fill out form, print and mail with proper documentation (Copies of: Registration, Proof of Insurance, Dues Card & Check for the fee).
This documentation will also be needed if you go to the Office of Motor Vehicles to purchase.