Show your support of our Fraternity with the Grand Lodge of Louisiana’s Masonic License Plate Program!
A great way to support the Masonic Library/Museum Foundation and to raise awareness of Masonry in Louisiana is the Grand Lodge Masonic license plate program.
Please note that 100% of the proceeds from this program go directly to supporting the Masonic Library/Museum Foundation for operations and supplies.
Instructions for Ordering A Masonic License Plate
All of the ordering information is available online, or you may visit your local Office of Motor Vehicles to purchase.
- Go to the Louisiana Office of Motor Vehicles ExpressLane website at: https://expresslane.dps.louisiana.gov/SpecialPlatesPublic/SpecialPlates1.aspx
- Under “Vehicle Services”
- Click on: “Special Plates”
- Click: Continue
- Enter the License Plate number you are replacing
- Click: Submit
- Under “Select One”, scroll down to Organization/Service
- Continue down and “click” on Grand Lodge
- Click on: “Ordering Details”
- Click on: “Order Form”
Fill out form, print, and mail with proper documentation (Registration, Proof of Insurance, Copy of your Current Dues Card).
This documentation will also be needed if you go to the Office of Motor Vehicles to purchase.